No leak in expenses
Health Economics is an applied field of study that allows for the systematic and rigorous examination of the problems faced in promoting health for all. By applying economic theories of consumer, producer and social choice, health economics aims to understand the behavior of individuals, health care providers, public and private organizations, and governments in decision-making.
Health economics is used to promote healthy lifestyles and positive health outcomes through the study of health care providers, hospitals and clinics, managed care and public health promotion activities.
This program is offered to leaders in administrative and financial planning in all health organizations, in the public and private sectors, and aims to plan expenses in an optimal manner that does not conflict with the quality of service and prevent leakage in expenses.
Pro - contents :
- Conducting an health economic evaluation.
- Identify financial malpractices.
- Determine if health care resources can meet all of the health needs.
- Identify micro-human interventions during medical practice that cause financial leak.
- Develop the right purchasing systems.
- Spreading a culture of health economy among employees.
- Correct the pricing process of the provided services.
- Regulate employment according to the required needs only.
- Controlling the effectiveness of the health economy system.
- Develop plans and regulations.
- Re-management of expenses.
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation.