We manage your business
Project management is the planning, organizing and managing the effort to accomplish a successful project. A project is a one-time activity that produces a specific output and or outcome.
Project management includes developing a project plan, which involves defining and confirming the project goals and objectives, how they will be achieved, identifying tasks and quantifying the resources needed, and determining budgets and timelines for completion. It also includes managing the implementation of the project plan, along with operating regular ‘controls’ to ensure that there is accurate and objective information on ‘performance’ relative to the plan, and the mechanisms to implement recovery actions where necessary.
Basmart Health can manage the project from the beginning to the moment of operation.The experimental opening process can also be carried out and work during the following phases of operation.
Phases of project management
What we can do ?
- Test – How Good Are Your Own Project Management Skills?
- Feasibility Studies — Is the Project Achievable or Optimized?
- Project Planning — How Do We Determine Project’s Outcomes, Goals and Objectives?
- Project Governance — How Do We Bring Business Level Control to Projects?
- Project Success Criteria — How Do We Leave Everyone in Zero Doubt?
- Benefits Planning & Realisation — How to Implement This Most Valuable Aspect of Projects?
- Resource Allocation — What Do We Need to Implement the Plan (People, Money and Scheduling)?
- Risk Assessment and Management — What Could Go Wrong?
- Ethics and Projects — Are We In Conformance, Morally and Legally?
- Implementation of Project Plan — How Do We Ensure Implementation While Managing Change?
- Earned Value Management — How Do We Measure Progress and Results?
- Communicating Your Plans and Status — What Do We Communicate to Whom and When?
- Evaluating Projects and Results — How Do We Evaluate Implementation and Project Results?
- When Projects Are in Trouble — How Do We Avoid Pitfalls and What Do We Do If They Occur?